What this course is about:
Projecting the ideas in the form of proposal could be a daunting task. A convincing proposal should be considered as an opportunity to persuade the audience. This course is designed to enable the writer prepare a winning proposal by understanding the requisites of specific reactive and proactive proposals through pinpointing objectives, specific time frames, reasonable budget requests and doable deliverables.
- Overview of writing proposal
- Understanding proposals
- Elements of proposal
- Proposal contents
- Appendices and supporting materials
- Packaging the proposal
- Writing tips & readability check
- Proofreading and editing
- Post proposal writing
Objectives of the course:
This training will enable the participants to:
- Expand understating of proposal
- Identify the objectives of different types of proposals
- Understand the anticipations of evaluator
- Obtain diverse methods to improve writing skills
- Effectively demonstrate the ability of delivering the proposal promises
Who should participate?
Humanitarian professionals including managers, supervisors/officers.
Medium of Instruction:
Duration & Venue:
February 20 to 22, 2023
Sukkur – Pakistan
February 10, 2023
- Local Organizations (Pakistan Based)
- International Organizations (Pakistan Based) $240
- Other Countries $440
Early Bird Discount:
10 % discount will be offered if registered before January 30, 2023.
Residential Package is available at the venue hotel on payment of required charges.
Discount Policy: Group Discount (from same organisation):
On every three paid nominations from same organisation, one person (i.e. fourth one) will be free of charge.
CRSM also offers this training for your organisation as an in-house event. This will be cost effective and customised for your organisation’s specific needs.
To discuss this, please contact CRSM representative at +92 321 55 65 072 or +92 316 58 87 783 or mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
For Further Information, Please Contact:
Tel: +92 321 55 65 072 or +92 316 58 87 783