Make Better Financial Decisions
Proper project financial management is essential to enable development and humanitarian professionals to achieve planned objectives. A well-planned, organized, and executed project financial management function also builds confidence by demonstrating to stakeholders that adequate governance arrangements are in place. This training is designed in a simplified manner for non-finance professionals to have an adequate understanding of project financial progress.
The objective of this training is to familiarize the participants with the fundamental concepts of finance to help them to:
- Explain the importance of finance and the interpretation of financial information
- Apply the concepts of accounting and finance to analyze financials
- Learn about key accounting and finance terms
- Examine projects’ financial health through financial monitoring.
- Explain the importance and process of the budgeting
- Learn about key components needed to improve accountability and reporting
- Understanding of exchange rate fluctuations and their impact on project finance
The course includes the following topics;
- Introduction to Financial Management
- Project budget and analysis of budgeted costs
- Financial Monitoring and Indicators
- Risk assessment and project financial risk management
- Financial Reporting
- Challenges of cost allocation (options and solutions)
- Challenges of multiple donors’ financial management
Methodology of Training
The mixed-method approach will be used to inculcate the adult learning principles for the training. To make it highly innovative, the trainer will use discussion, case studies, group work, individual assignments, and exercises. The training will be conducted in a friendly environment where the participants will be encouraged to bring forward their queries and share their thoughts and opinions. Participative practical activities will reinforce individual and group learning. The training will be evaluated at every day’s end to know the shortcomings/lacking and will be improved for the next day.
Who Can Attend?
Mid to senior-level non-finance professionals involved in the project operations such as Project Managers and Officers, M&E officers and Managers, Program directors, and Field staff responsible for managing the project’s activities.
Medium of Instruction:
Duration & Venue:
March 16 to 18, 2023
February 28, 2023
- Local Organizations (Turkey Based) $290
- International Organizations (Turkey Based) $390
- Other Countries $590
Early Bird Discount:
A 10 % discount will be offered if registered before February 25, 2023.
The residential Package is available at the venue hotel on payment of the required charges.
Discount Policy: Group Discount (from the same organisation):
On every three paid nominations from the same organisation, one person (i.e fourth one) will be free of charge.
CRSM also offers this training for your organisation as an in-house event. This will be cost-effective and customised for your organisation’s specific needs. To discuss this, please contact a CRSM representative at +92 321 55 65 072 or +92 316 58 87 783 or mail to email@example.com
For Further Information, Please Contact:
Tel: +92 321 55 65 072 or +92 316 58 87 783