NGOs that rely on USAID funding often face challenges in effectively managing their awards. The rules and regulations associated with award management are complex and the practical application of these rules is crucial for compliant project implementation. Organizations need staff members who understand how USAID awards work and can effectively manage USAID rules and regulations to maintain donor compliance. While the focus of this workshop will be on USAID funding for grants and cooperative agreements, it also provides a good foundation for understanding other US Government funding.
At the end of this workshop, participants will return to work equipped with a comprehensive knowledge of USAID grants and cooperative agreements, and strategies for building and coordinating relationships that are critical to successful USAID award and program management.
Scope of the Training
This training will include the topics related to Financial and Procurement Management which are necessary to be accounted for before applying for USAID grants. Hence the scope of this course comprises studying and exploring the USAID grant regulations in detail.
Training take away
After completing the training, the participants will be able to
- Examine in detail the updated regulations for USAID grants and cooperative agreements.
- Demonstrate how to navigate the regulations to find answers to questions.
- Model an Award Review process to maintain compliant implementation.
- Define USAID jargon for effective communication.
- Explore the structure of USAID and how to build cooperative relationships with key players.
- Identify situations when it is appropriate to seek guidance from USAID or headquarters.
- Discuss when approvals, waivers, and extensions are required and how to obtain them.
- Help prepare your organization to meet the criteria for successful audits.
Who should participate?
Humanitarian professionals including managers, supervisors/officers.
Medium of Instruction:
Duration & Venue:
March 07 to 10, 2023
February 28, 2023
- Local Organizations (Turkey Based) $390
- International Organizations (Turkey Based) $490
- Other Countries $690
Early Bird Discount:
10 % discount will be offered if registered before February 18, 2023.
Residential Package is available at the venue hotel on payment of required charges.
Discount Policy: Group Discount (from same organisation):
On every three paid nominations from same organisation, one person (i.e fourth one) will be free of charge.
CRSM also offers this training for your organisation as an in-house event. This will be cost effective and customised for your organisation’s specific needs.
To discuss this, please contact CRSM representative at +92 321 55 65 072 or +92 316 58 87 783 or mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
For Further Information, Please Contact:
Tel: +92 321 55 65 072 or +92 316 58 87 783