The best tool available today for exploring real-life questions of quantity and change!!
What this course is about?
Those who are interested in starting their career as Power Bi user or is already in this boat but wants to level up his skills, this is the course for you. The course is designed with the focus on providing you with the fundamentals you need to work with Power BI effectively!
The objectives of the ToT as stated in the ToRs are as follows;
- To equip the project M&E/MIS staff with the required capacities including the software.
- To develop broad and comprehensive digitalized data management system after completion of the training.
The consultant will provide the training to four male and female staff members in Islamabad, Pakistan with overall objective of enabling the participants;
- To have the capacity and skills of designing new project dashboard using Power Bi and KOBO COLLECT.
- To fully digitalize the Health and Nutrition routine data, both at the NPO and regional offices, all applicable staff will have access to new data management platform.
Scope of the training
This course encompasses intermediate to advanced level features in Power Bi. In this course, we will cover introduction to Power Bi, how to visualize the data in Power Bi, familiarity with Power Bi dashboard to utilize its tools and integration of Power Bi with MS Excel and KOBO Collect. This training will also enable the participants to learn the data analysis, import & consolidate the data, sort & advance filter options, use of pivot tables & charts, create dashboards, and form controls.
Introduction to Power Bi
- Power Bi software
- Power Bi desktop
- Power Bi workforce
- Transforming and sanitizing data
- Data modeling
- Managing relationship
- Managing report
- Adding maps, card, and Gauges
Power Bi Dashboard
- Data Sources in Power BI Desktop
- Connect to web data
- Import Excel Workbooks
- Analysis Services Tabular Data
- Share your dashboard
Methodology of training
The mixed-method approach will be used to inculcate the adult learning principles for the training. To make it highly innovative, the trainer will use lectures, demonstrations, individual assignments, and exercises. The training will be conducted in a friendly environment where the participants will be encouraged to bring forward their queries and share their thoughts and opinions. Participative practical activities will reinforce individual and group learning. The training will be evaluated at every day’s end to know the shortcomings/lacking and will be improved for the next day.
Who can attend
- Existing Power Bi users looking to improve their skill base.
- Self-taught learners looking to improve Power Bi working knowledge.
Medium of Instruction:
English / Urdu
Duration & Venue:
March 06 to 08, 2023
Sukkur – Pakistan
February 26, 2023
- Local Organizations (Pakistan Based)
- International Organizations (Pakistan Based) $240
- Other Countries $440
Early Bird Discount:
10 % discount will be offered if registered before February 16, 2023.
Residential Package is available at the venue hotel on payment of required charges.
Discount Policy: Group Discount (from same organisation):
On every three paid nominations from same organisation, one person (i.e fourth one) will be free of charge.
CRSM also offers this training for your organisation as an in-house event. This will be cost effective and customised for your organisation’s specific needs.
To discuss this, please contact CRSM representative at +92 321 55 65 072 or +92 316 58 87 783 or mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
For Further Information, Please Contact:
Tel: +92 321 55 65 072 or +92 316 58 87 783