Make Better Business Decisions
Today’s multi-faceted job scenarios has discarded the old concepts that dealing with financial data is only limited to accounts or finance Personnel. Managers are now required to calculate the performance of their unit’s profitability and that of the organization. Hence, having knowledge of basic finance concepts is imperative in order to make informed operational decisions about the team and the department. a basic understanding of finance and accounting concepts to drive your organization’s growth. This training is designed to equip you with all the financial knowledge you need as a non-financial specialist.
The objective of this training is to familiarize the participants with the fundamental concepts of finance to help them to:
- Explain the importance of finance and interpretation of financial information
- Apply the concepts of accounting and finance to analyze financials
- Learn about key accounting and finance terms
- Examine financial statements by using key ratios
- Explain the importance of budgeting process
- Learn about key components needed to improve profitability
The course includes following topics;
- Financial statements
- Business Analysis
- Cash Operating Cycle
- Investment Appraisal Tools
- Working Capital Management
- Profit Plus TM Board Game
- Profit vs Cash
- Overview of Project Management.
- Effective Management Reporting and Risk Management.
- Corporate Reporting and matters relating to non-finance executives.
- Balanced scorecard & implementation of strategy
Methodology of Training
The mixed-method approach will be used to inculcate the adult learning principles for the training. To make it highly innovative, the trainer will use discussion, case studies, group work, individual assignments, and exercises. The training will be conducted in a friendly environment where the participants will be encouraged to bring forward their queries and share their thoughts and opinions. Participative practical activities will reinforce individual and group learning. The training will be evaluated at every day’s end to know the shortcomings/lacking and will be improved for the next day.
Who Can Attend?
Mid to senior-level non-finance professionals involved in the business operations such as: Project Management, Sales and Marketing, Supply Chain, Production, HR, etc.
Medium of Instruction:
Duration & Venue:
February 21 to 23, 2023
February 10, 2023
- Local Organizations (Iraq Based) $290
- International Organizations (Iraq Based) $390
- Other Countries $590
Early Bird Discount:
10 % discount will be offered if registered before January 30, 2023.
Residential Package is available at the venue hotel on payment of required charges.
Discount Policy: Group Discount (from same organisation):
On every three paid nominations from same organisation, one person (i.e fourth one) will be free of charge.
CRSM also offers this training for your organisation as an in-house event. This will be cost effective and customised for your organisation’s specific needs.
To discuss this, please contact CRSM representative at +964 750 756 3750 or +92 316 58 87 783 or mail to email@example.com
For Further Information, Please Contact:
Tel: +964 750 756 3750 or +92 316 58 87 783