This course aims to give an overview about the financial and procurement management of European funded projects. Starting from the analysis of the project’s documents to identifying the financial information of the projects, the course examines the financial tools and techniques for the efficient implementation of the project and for assessing the effectiveness of the financial management project system. The goal is monitoring financial and procurement procedures throughout the project life cycle. The course will give information about the cycle of payments, the subcontracting and tender. During the course we will analyses best practice and templates.
Scope of the training
Help recipients of EU funds to comply with the conditions for financial management set out in contracts for EU-financed projects.
Training takes away
The training course is designed to;
- Provide basic, practical guidance in a user-friendly format;
- Identify important risk areas, indicate what can go wrong and explain how these risks can be avoided;
- Provide best practices, tools and templates;
- Enable mastering the subcontracting rules;
- Enhance understanding the Grant Agreement;
- Establish financial and partnership management rules
- Establish financial and administrative reports;
- Discover the allowed flexibility between the original project and its implementation;
- Build understanding of the European Commission’s payment procedure,
- Labor cost;
- From the application to the Grant Agreement and the budget;
- Relation vs third parties, documents and legal basis.
- Identify the financial information to prepare an effectiveness schedule.
- Budget and Justifying documents
- Labor cost.
- Presentation of the tools.
- Procurement procedures- TOR-Agreement
- Accountancy of the project and Reporting.
Methodology of training
The mixed-method approach will be used to inculcate the adult learning principles for the training. To make it highly innovative, the trainer will use lectures, discussions, group work, and case studies from existing fraud cases. The training will be conducted in a friendly environment where the participants will be encouraged to bring forward their queries and share their thoughts and opinions. Participative practical activities will reinforce individual and group learning. The training will be evaluated at every day’s end to know the shortcomings/lacking and will be improved for the next day.
Accountants/Finance Managers, Project Managers, Administrative Staff
Medium of Instruction:
Duration & Venue:
March 13 to 15, 2023
March 03, 2023
- Local Organizations (Turkey Based) $290
- International Organizations (Turkey Based) $390
- Other Countries $590
Early Bird Discount:
10 % discount will be offered if registered before February 21, 2023.
Residential Package is available at the venue hotel on payment of required charges.
Discount Policy: Group Discount (from same organisation):
On every three paid nominations from same organisation, one person (i.e fourth one) will be free of charge.
CRSM also offers this training for your organisation as an in-house event. This will be cost effective and customised for your organisation’s specific needs.
To discuss this, please contact CRSM representative at +92 321 55 65 072 or +92 316 58 87 783 or mail to email@example.com
For Further Information, Please Contact:
Tel: +92 321 55 65 072 or +92 316 58 87 783