All the applicants should read the following terms and conditions carefully before applying to CRSM training
Training Forms Submission:
- By submitting the training registration form, the applicant is agreeing to all the terms and conditions and the cancellation policy of CRSM
- CRSM has the right to accept or reject any registration, without providing reasons, before confirming the training.
- Any form submitted after the due date may be rejected or accepted by CRSM
Expenses related to Training:
- CRSM is not liable to pay any expenses related to attending the training to any applicant or participant whatsoever is the reason
- All the applicant or their sponsors are required to bear all the expenses
- Applicants are responsible to obtain visas to attend the training in any country
- CRSM will issue an invitation letter for visa purposes. All other requirements are to be fulfilled by the applicant
- No expenses related to visa will be reimbursed or borne by CRSM
- If any applicant is denied visa or a visa is granted but training is canceled, all the costs will be borne by the applicant
- The training and another fee should be submitted to CRSM on or before the deadline mentioned in the invoice
- All the transaction costs related to the transfer of fee should be borne by the applicant
- All the fees should be sent to CRSM’s bank account using banking channels unless otherwise requested by CRSM
- Training fee, in no case, will be refunded unless CRSM cancels training.
CRSM Training Cancellation Policy
The following policy applies to all Training courses/workshops offered by CRSM
- Cancellation by Registrants (Must Be Submitted To CRSM in Writing)
- In order to cancel or reschedule a confirmed training please submit an email request to email@example.com
- CRSM will not charge any fee if cancellations are received more than 7 business days prior to the training start date. In case you have paid the fee, CRSM will fully refund the training fee excluding any bank or transaction charges
- 50% of the training fee will be received if cancellations are received less than 7 business days before the training start date.
- CRSM will charge the full amount of the training fee in case of no-show
- Registrant substitutions may be made at any time.
- Please note that if you do not cancel or do not attend, you are responsible for payment
- Cancellation of training by CRSM
- CRSM reserves the right to cancel or change a class at any time, including but not limited to, lack of participation, classroom/venue, and equipment or trainer availability.
- Notification will be provided at least 3 days before the start of training, whenever possible.
- Registrants will not be charged for the training. In case anyone has paid the fee, CRSM will fully refund the fee, excluding bank or transaction charges
- CRSM is not liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, or special damages that may be incurred due to a cancellation of scheduled training, including, but not limited to, cancellation penalties for transportation or accommodations. The registrants’ sole remedy shall be the refund of prepaid training fees.
- General Disclaimer
- CRSM shall not be liable for damages of any kind resulting from errors or omissions in the training materials nor shall CRSM be liable for any damages resulting from the use of the training materials or other information conveyed at any CRSM training.
- CRSM will not be responsible for any loss, theft, damage of equipment, loss or injury to any human occurred during, before or after the training event of CRSM
- CRSM reserves the right to cancel training courses, change locations, change instructors, or change course contents.