NGO that rely on USAID funding often face challenges in effectively managing their awards. The rules and regulations associated with award management are complex and the practical application of these rules is crucial for compliant project implementation. Organizations need staff members who understand how USAID awards work and can effectively manage USAID rules and regulations to maintain donor compliance. While the focus of this workshop will be on USAID funding for grants and cooperative agreements, it also provides a good foundation for understanding other US Government funding.
At the end of this workshop, participants will return to work equipped with a comprehensive knowledge of USAID grants and cooperative agreements and strategies for building and coordinating relationships that are critical to successful USAID award and program management.
This workshop will:
- Examine in detail the updated regulations for USAID grants and cooperative agreements.
- Demonstrate how to navigate the regulations to find answers to questions.
- Model an Award Review process to maintain compliant implementation.
- Define USAID jargon for effective communication.
- Explore the structure of USAID and how to build cooperative relationships with key players.
- Identify situations when it is appropriate to seek guidance from USAID or headquarters.
- Discuss when approvals, waivers and extensions are required and how to obtain them.
- Help prepare your organization to meet the criteria for successful audits.
Medium of Instruction:
Duration & Venue:
October 16 to 18, 2022
Erbil – Iraq
September 25, 2022
Early Bird Discount:
Early bird discount of 10% is offered in training fee, if registered before September 15, 2022.
- Local Organizations USD 490
- International Organizations USD 590
- Other Countries USD 790
Residential Package is available at the venue hotel on payment of required charges.
CRSM also offers this training for your organization as an in-house event. This will be cost effective and customized for your organization’s specific needs. To discuss this, please contact CRSM representative at +92 316 58 87 783 /+964 750 756 3750 or mail to email@example.com
How to be registered?
Please download the registration form from the link below and send its soft copy to firstname.lastname@example.org our correspondent will contact you for further processing.
For Further Information, Please Contact:
Tel: +92 316 58 87 783 OR +964 750 756 3750Download Registration Form