Qualification: Accounting, Finance, Commerce Graduate
Experience: 1 year
Preferred IT expertise: Peachtree, MS Excel
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Islamabad
- Maintain and update the status of accounts receivables and payables.
- Reconcile all bank accounts and resolve all issues in processing the financial statements.
- Maintain efficient client services and provide support to administration staff.
- Responsible to receive and verify bills and requisitions for goods and services.
- Providing support in our operations as office management, hotel bookings, travel arrangements, and other tasks assigned by management.
- Prepare, send and store the record of invoices on time.
- Prepare and submit tax forms and their filings.
- Update internal accounting databases and spreadsheets.
- Process general administration functions.
- Evaluate all agreements and invoices and organize customer contracts.
- Analyze the transactions with financial policies and procedures.
- Offer support to the finance team as needed.
- Create and manage daily paperwork for mailing as well as invoicing.
- Prepare records of minutes of the meeting.
- Manage logistics and administrative matters of the office.
- Any other task assigned by the management