What this course is about:
Projecting the ideas in the form of proposal could be a daunting task. A convincing proposal should be considered as an opportunity to persuade the audience. This course is designed to enable the writer prepare a winning proposal by understanding the requisites of specific reactive and proactive proposals through pinpointing objectives, specific time frames, reasonable budget requests and doable deliverables.
Objectives of the course:
This training will enable the participants to:
- Expand understating of proposal
- Identify the objectives of different types of proposals
- Understand the anticipations of evaluator
- Obtain diverse methods to improve writing skills
- Effectively demonstrate the ability of delivering the proposal promises
- Overview of writing proposal
- Understanding proposals
- Elements of proposal
- Proposal contents
- Appendices and supporting materials
- Packaging the proposal
- Writing tips & readability check
- Proofreading and editing
- Post proposal writing
Medium of Instruction:
Duration & Venue:
March 16 to 18, 2021
March 10, 2021
- Local Organizations (Iraq/Syria Based): USD 290
- International Organizations (Iraq/Syria Based): USD 390
Residential Package is available at the venue hotel on payment of required charges.
Discount Policy: Group Discount (from same organisation):
On every three paid nominations from same organisation, one person (i.e fourth one) will be free of charge.
CRSM also offers this training for your organisation as an in-house event. This will be cost effective and customised for your organisation’s specific needs.
To discuss this, please contact CRSM representative at +964 750 474 0081 or +964 750 338 2064 or mail to email@example.com
How to be registered?
Download the registration form from the link below and send its soft copy to firstname.lastname@example.org our correspondent will contact you for further processing.
For Further Information, Please Contact:
Tel: +964 (750) 338 20 64 OR +964 (750) 474 00 81
OR +92 (321) 556 50 72Download Registration Form