What this course is about and what will you learn?
Through this training you will learn all basic steps and best practices required for a proposal. Moreover, you will become familiar with definition and terminologies and once you learn critical steps for organizing and planning a grant proposal, you can write a high quality proposal (winning proposal). Additionally, reviewing case studies, you will understand the effective methods of writing grant-proposal and you will be able to avoid regular/popular mistakes. More importantly, you will learn how to review and analyze a grant application guideline.
Who is this training for?
- A great grant-proposal is the vital factor to successful fundraising for your organization. Do you know what makes a grant-proposal perfect? Do you know what donors’ requirements are and what they’re looking for? This training is suitable for anyone interested in learning the principles of writing proposal and beneficial for anyone interested to become a grant writer. This training would be suitable for INGOs, Local NGOs and UN agencies staff working in fundraising sector.
- Definitions and terminologies
- Revision of best practices and basic steps
- Grant’s proposal requirement
- Revision of donors’ requirements
- Revision of case studies
- Revision of grant application guidelines
Medium of Instruction:
- Local Organizations: $ 390
- International Organizations: $ 490
Residential Package is available at the venue hotel on payment of required charges.
Duration & Venue:
March 28 to 30, 2022
March 25, 2022
CRSM also offers this training for your organisation as an in-house event. This will be cost effective and customised for your organisation’s specific needs. To discuss this, please contact CRSM representative at +90 (539) 683 49 70 or mail to email@example.com
How to be registered?
Please download the registration form from the link below and send its soft copy to firstname.lastname@example.org our correspondent will contact you for further processing.
For Further Information, Please Contact:
Tel: +90 (539) 683 49 70 OR +92 (321) 55 65 072
OR +92 (321) 55 65 072Download Registration Form