What this course is about:
Everyone is looking for to hire project managers to glide their work in nowadays and get efficient results on the go. If you want to start or at early stages of your career, than this is best course to brush up your skills and be on the line to be a “Project Manager”.
Objectives of the course:
- To Understand Cycle of Project Management.
- To understand the Value of Project Management Professional in near future.
- To understand skills and knowledge for being a Management Professional.
- Introduction to Project Management
- Core Concepts of Project Management
- The Cycle of Project Management
- The Skills Required for Project Management
- The Use of Gantt Chart
Medium of Instruction:
Duration & Venue:
March 09 to 11, 2021
March 05, 2021
- Local Organizations (Iraq/Syria Based): USD 290
- International Organizations (Iraq/Syria Based): USD 390
Residential Package is available at the venue hotel on payment of required charges.
Discount Policy: Group Discount (from same organisation):
On every three paid nominations from same organisation, one person (i.e fourth one) will be free of charge.
CRSM also offers this training for your organisation as an in-house event. This will be cost effective and customised for your organisation’s specific needs.
To discuss this, please contact CRSM representative at +964 750 474 0081 or +964 750 338 2064 or mail to email@example.com
How to be registered?
Download the registration form from the link below and send its soft copy to firstname.lastname@example.org our correspondent will contact you for further processing.
For Further Information, Please Contact:
Tel: +964 (750) 338 20 64 OR +964 (750) 474 00 81
OR +92 (321) 556 50 72Download Registration Form