What this course is about:
In order to improve the effectiveness, outreach and being culturally sensitive, humanitarian and development organisations engage partners in project implementation. However, as the crises become complex and more people and organisational partners are involved, the relationship between organisations and partners become chaotic and challenging.
This course will be a source of knowledge and understanding of managing partnerships effectively to bring about the desired results. It will focus on the areas of concerns between the partners and will provide contextualised solutions.
- Understanding partnership.
- Types of partnership.
- Principles of partnership.
- Requirements of effective partnership.
- Sources of conflicts in a partnership.
- How to address/reduce partnership conflicts.
- What elements make for partnership success?
- Evaluating and Measuring Partnership Quality.
- Relationships Audit Tool.
Medium of Instruction:
Duration & Venue:
December 16 to 18 , 2019
Bangkok – Thailand
November 30, 2019
Early Bird Discount:
Early bird discount of 5% is offered in training fee, if registered before November 20, 2019.
- Local Organisations (Thailand Based): $ 290
- International Organisations (Thailand Based): $ 490
- International Organisations (Other Countries): $ 790
Residential Package is available at the venue hotel on payment of required charges.
Discount Policy: Group Discount (from same organisation):
On every three paid nominations from same organisation, one person (i.e fourth one) will be free of charge.
CRSM also offers this training for your organisation as an in-house event. This will be cost effective and customised for your organisation’s specific needs.
To discuss this, please contact CRSM representative at +90 534 244 45 59 or mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
How to be registered?
Please download the registration form from the link below and send its soft copy to email@example.com. Our correspondent will contact you for further processing.
For Further Information, Please Contact:
Tel: +90 (534) 244 45 59 OR +92 (321) 55 65 072Download Registration Form