What this course is about:
Monitoring, evaluation, accountability, and learning (MEAL) are part of everyday program management and are critical to the success of all programmers, including those operating in humanitarian field. Without an effective MEAL system we would be unable to track progress, make adjustments, discover unplanned effects of programs, or judge the impact that we have made on the lives of those with whom we are working. A MEAL system also helps us to be accountable to our stakeholders through information sharing and developing a complaints or feedback mechanism which can help to guide program implementation and improve decision making.
This training will enable the participants to:
- Assess the impact of programs
- Learn from each other’s experiences
- Increase the accountability to different stakeholders
- Develop and apply the system of accountability and learning in their respective organizations
- Introduction to MEAL
- Log-Frame Development
- MEAL Work Plan Development
- How to design questionnaire
- Indicator Development
- Data type & data collective tools
- Data Demand & Information Use
- Data Quality
- Case study
- M&E Work Plan Development
- Principals of Accountability
- Monitoring Report and lessons learned
- Evaluation report
- M&E Work Plan Development and compatibility with Presentation Preparation
Medium of Instruction:
Duration & Venue:
February 08 to 10, 2021
Erbil – Iraq
January 31, 2021
- Local Organizations (Iraq/Syria Based): USD 290
- International Organizations (Iraq/Syria Based): USD 490
- International/Local Organizations (Other Countries): USD 690
Residential Package is available at the venue hotel on payment of required charges.
Discount Policy: Group Discount (from same organisation):
On every three paid nominations from same organisation, one person (i.e fourth one) will be free of charge.
CRSM also offers this training for your organisation as an in-house event. This will be cost effective and customised for your organisation’s specific needs.
To discuss this, please contact CRSM representative at +964 750 474 0081 or +964 750 338 2064 or mail to email@example.com
How to be registered?
Download the registration form from the link below and send its soft copy to firstname.lastname@example.org our correspondent will contact you for further processing.
For Further Information, Please Contact:
Tel: +964 (750) 338 20 64 OR +964 (750) 474 00 81
OR +92 (321) 556 50 72Download Registration Form