What this course is about:
In today’s world no organization or individual related to development and humanitarian sector can professionally survive without adopting gender mainstreaming strategy at work and in society. It is one of the most promising concepts in humanitarian sector to leave no one behind.
This training will provide trainees with the knowledge, skills and practices for gender mainstreaming that are required and being adopted at international levels. After this training the trainees will be able to incorporate gender mainstreaming strategies in their organizational profiles, proposals for donor organizations and at their work to become successful.
- Understanding Gender-Based Violence
- Gender integration framework
- Gender analysis
- Tools for gender mainstreaming and analysis
- Engaging men and boys
- Overcoming resistance
- Benefits of gender mainstreaming
- Applying gender mainstreaming
Duration & Venue:
October 12 to 15 2021- Nathia Gali – Pakistan
October 01, 2021
- Local Organizations
- International Organizations
Residential Package is available at the venue hotel on payment of required charges.
Discount Policy: Group Discount (from same organization):
- On every 3 paid nominations, one person can attend the training free of charge. OR
- 5% discount in course fee on nominating 3 or more participants from same organization.
Early Bird Discount:
Early bird discount of 5% is offered in training fee, if registered before September 30, 2021
For inquiries and arranging in-house courses:
Email: email@example.com, Cell/WhatsApp: Arabic & English: +90 (505) 94 17 751 OR +92 (321) 55 65 072